Sunday 17 May 2015

So life returns to the routine of summer…


I have the Giro d’Italia keeping me occupied for the moment (as of publishing the blog I am behind in watching the stages). The Giro begins the season of all the grand tours and with Contador aiming for a Giro-Tour double I am sure that I will be watching like a hawk.

There’s been an interesting few weeks recently with me being ill and trying to return to my usual. (I can’t seem to get away from the doctors’ currently but I am working on it). In the middle of all this I travelled to Lourdes for a week with HCPT and had a blast as always-reflections to come. Lourdes came at the right time and it was a very emotionally charged week but I came back with a new energy and straight to another little break in Germany with uni friends.

Germany was great. I enjoyed spending more time in the sun and getting more freedom of choice at the itinerary for the day. We visited Munich and I took an abundance of photos to share when we returned.

In the recent week or so the focus has been on exams, not as exciting as jetting off to other countries but they needed to be done in order to finish second year of uni. This realisation scares me as it means I am halfway through my degree and will be qualified to work in my chosen field fairly soon.

Now is the time to catch up with friends and spend more time with family before my summer work begins and I am painted as a “dragon” again.

No comments:

Post a Comment