Saturday 28 March 2015

Well this was a challenge....


Question 1: If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?

 
For me, I'd be most likely to invite Marcus Zusak and Hans Hubermann  from the Book Thief. I'd serve them a variety of food and ask lots of questions.

 

Question 2: What book do you wish the author would write the prequel for?

My answer to this question is kind-of as expected. J.K Rowling and the Harry Potter series with more information about Moody, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs-especially Padfoot! I wouldn’t mind also having a prequel for Over a Thousand Hills I Walk With You by Hana Jansen or Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor and Park.

 

Question 3: Which two characters (NOT from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?

 Maybe Margo Roth Spiegelman from Paper Towns and Four (Tobias) from the Divergent Series. Interesting partnership!

 

Question 4: If you ran into your favourite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them who is it and what would it be?

My favourite author…I adore Marcus Zusak, Khaled Hosseini and J.R.R. Tolkien (I know this is not possible).  If I did meet any of them then I’d thank them for their writing of the books if I could actually get words out of my mouth.

 

Question 5: What book made you a reader and why?

The first book I remember capturing my imagination and making me want to go and visit Norway one day is The Witches by Roald Dahl closely followed by A series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket.

 

Question 6: Your bookshelf just caught fire! What is the one book you would save?

Aaargh! That’s just mean…I don’t know, one book….probably dependent on the mood I was in would alternate between Over a Thousand Hills I Walk With You and The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.

 

Question 7: Which dystopian world would you want to live in and why?

Ooh, what a question since most dystopian worlds seem to destroy themselves pretty quickly, but since I’ve just seen Insurgent then I’d probably say I could live alongside them.

 

Question 8: What is your most Epic Read of all time?

Oooh, em….lots…I think the 1 that impacted most recently was The Book Thief and then The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul.

No comments:

Post a Comment