Saturday 18 October 2014

Uni and Sherlock?

I always mean to post up more than I do, so here goes another "catch-up" phase.


Since I last posted, university life is back in full swing. Second year seems more hectic already but hopefully once I stop procrastinating about this essay that's due soon everything will be fine. I was talking to a friend the other day about our procrastination skills and how every single piece of coursework gets done on time despite our delayed starts and persistent attempts to prevent ourselves from doing it in the first place (we're masters!).


Over the last week or so (well, the weekends anyway), the time has been spent with close friends, watching Sherlock amongst other things. 6 episodes of Sherlock in a day is pretty impressive if I do say so myself!

Today I spent my time in town with two of my course buddies. We went to see a show at the theatre as a birthday surprise to one of them. It was fabulous and I'm now going to have to download some songs from the show....there goes the other plans!




No comments:

Post a Comment