Wednesday 25 June 2014

Book lovers in a bookshop.....what happens?

I seem to have neglected this blog for quite a while so here goes the "catching up" phase.


During the past few weeks there have been birthdays, the queen's commonwealth baton and various other interesting days. One of the ones that sticks in my mind was the weekend that has just passed us by, though it is Wednesday now, never mind! Bonus of being off until September....


I was out for the day with one of my closest friends with the sole purpose of going to see The Fault in Our Stars. Epic film! We sat and sobbed, or I sobbed and she sniffed through the majority of the movie. Afterwards we proceeded to argue about who was crying the most and have a giggle about how handsome Ansel was and how strange it was to see him kissing Shailene after Divergent. I think I won the argument (as I always do!) and then we settled in to winding each other up over lunch.

After food, we toddled along to the BOOKSHOP, shock horror!

I think we would both spend our life there if we could, being complete bookaholics! As always we wandered and picked up books and put books down...and then completed the cycle a few times before leaving the shop with 5 books between us-not bad for a days' work if I do say so myself! Let's see what happens next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment